Responsive

14.3.23

God, The Highest Counsellor: Read and what's your view

God, The Highest Counsellor: Read and what's your view

Few out of the Counsels from God Almighty are as follows 👇🏼:

(1) Fear me who can destroy the body and the soul.

This is according to Matthew 10: 28
"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell."

(2) You can do all things in me.

This is according to Philippians 4:11–13
"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

(3) Take my Mother Mary as yours too. I don't mind sharing her with you.

This is according to John 19: 26
"When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to her, “Woman, here is your son.”

(4) I am that I am, I am what I am, I am who I am and I still remain what I am and nothing can change that.

This is According to Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’'

(5) I am a Living God and I am not a dead God.

This is according to John 11:25
"Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying."

(6) Your spouse cannot stop the plans I have for you, instead I will talk him or her into the plans I have for you. I will convince him or her to join in the plan for the greater good to happen. My Great plans for you remains the same, no one can change it. For example, this was how a young lady called Mary, the virgin, became the Mother of God and still married her bethroted, Joseph, while being physically pregnant already for a Spirit called the Holy Spirit  in the Holy Bible.

This is according to Matthew 1: 19-24
'Joseph was a man who always did what was right, but he did not want to disgrace Mary publicly; so he made plans to break the engagement privately. While he was thinking about this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph, descendant of David, do not be afraid to take Mary to be your wife. For it is by the "HOLY SPIRIT" that she has conceived. She will have a son, and you will name him Jesus - because he will save his people from their sons." Now all this happened in order to make what the Lord has said through the prophet come true, "A virgin will become pregnant and have a son, and he will be called Immanuel" (which means, "God is with us"). SO WHEN JOSEPH WOKE UP, HE MARRIED MARY, AS THE ANGEL OF THE LORD HAD TOLD HIM TO DO. But he had no sexual relations with her before she gave birth to her son. And Joseph named him Jesus."

(7) My Kingship is not of this world.

This is according to Matthew 26: 49-54
Judas went straight to Jesus and said, "Peace be with you, Teacher," and kissed Him. Jesus answered, "Be quick about it, friend!" Then they came up, arrested Jesus, and held Him tight. ONE OF THOSE WHO WERE WITH JESUS DREW HIS SWORD AMD STRUCK AT THE HIGH PRIEST'S SLAVE, CUTTING OFF HIS EAR. "PUT YOUR SWORD BACK IN ITS PLACE," JESUS SAID TO HIM. "ALL WHO TAKE TAKE THE SWORD WILL DIE BY THE SWORD. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I COULD CALL ON MY FATHER FOR HELP, AND AT ONCE HE WOULD SEND ME MORE THAN TWELVE ARMIES OF ANGELS? BUT IN THAT CASE, HOW COULD THE SCRIPTURE COME TRUE WHICH SAY THAT THIS IS WHAT MUST HAPPEN?

(8) I will make a way where there seems to be no way.

This is according to Isaiah 43: 15-17
'I am the LORD, your Holy God. I created you, Israel, and I am "YOUR KING". Long ago THE LORD MADE A ROAD THROUGH THE SEA, A PATH THROUGH THE SWIRLING WATERS. He led a mighty army to destruction, an army of chariots and horses. Down they fell, never to rise, snuffed out like the flame of a lamp!


(9) What God cannot do, doesn't exist.

This is according to Matthew 19: 23-30
Jesus then said to his disciples, "I assure you: it will be very hard for rich people to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. I repeat: it is much harder for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God than for a camel to go through the eye of a needle." When the disciples heard this, they were completely amazed. "Who, then, can be saved?" they asked. Jesus looked straight at them and answered, "THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HUMAN BEINGS, BUT FOR GOD EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE." Then Peter spoke up, "Look," he said, "we have left everything and followed you. What will we have?" Jesus said to them, "You can be sure that when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne in THE NEW AGE, THEN YOU TWELVE FOLLOWERS OF MINE WILL ALSO SIT ON THRONES, TO RULE THE TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL. AND EVERYONE WHO HAS LEFT HOUSES OR BROTHERS OR SISTERS OR FATHER OR MOTHER OR CHILDREN OR FIELDS FOR MY SAKE, WILL RECEIVE A HUNDRED TIMES MORE AND WILL BE GIVEN ETERNAL LIFE. But many who now are first will be last, and many who now are last will be first.

(10) Daily Prayers: You do not have to wait for church programs like night vigils, etc to pray. Just make sure to pray in and out of season. The Journey to Heaven requires constant communication with God, either you talk to God or God talks to you or both. That's just it.

This is according to 2 Timothy 4: 1- 5

In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and because He is coming to rule as King, I solemnly urge you to preach the message to insist upon proclaiming it (whether the time is right or not), to convince reproach, and encourage as you teach with all patience. The time will come when people will not listen to sound doctrine, but will follow their own desires and will collect for themselves more and more teachers who will tell them what they are itching to hear. THEY WILL TURN AWAY FROM LISTENING TO THE TRUTH AND GIVE THEIR ATTENTION TO LEGENDS. BUT YOU MUST KEEP CONTROL OF YOURSELF IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES; ENDURE SUFFERING, DO THE WORK OF A PREACHER OF THE GOOD NEWS, AND PERFORM YOUR WHOLE DUTY AS A SERVANT OF GOD.

God is good always. Not sometimes but always whether in the good or the bad times.

What say you?

A THOUGHT FOR YOU TO PONDER ON: 
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW MANY ANGELS ONE ARMY OF ANGELS CONTAINS/COMPRISES, NOT TO MENTION TWELVE ARMIES OF ANGELS?



Follow and/or subscribe to this blog posts and comments for more update on this blog.


Written by the admin (Blog Owner): Take it okay, okay




<!-- Google tag (gtag.js) -->
<script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=G-YJYX03HLZD"></script>
<script>
  window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
  function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
  gtag('js', new Date());

  gtag('config', 'G-YJYX03HLZD');
</script>



<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-9888692419445045"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>


<script async custom-element="amp-ad" src="https://cdn.ampproject.org/v0/amp-ad-0.1.js"></script>


<amp-ad width="100vw" height="320"
     type="adsense"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-9888692419445045"
     data-ad-slot="2110937291"
     data-auto-format="mcrspv"
     data-full-width="">
  <div overflow=""></div>
</amp-ad>




Take it okay, okay Featured Posts

Playtime: READ; I WANT SOME FUSES AND SOME FUMES

Playtime: READ; I WANT SOME FUSES AND SOME FUMES D.C.C.G. (DIVINE CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD) IF; I (INTERNATIONAL FILMING INSTITUTE) * When I ...